Terms and Conditions
These general contest rules apply to all contests run by Luke and Susie – part of the DOC Media Club. (ABN 22 412 469 452).
General Contest Rules may be amended or varied from time to time by Luke and Susie and DOC Media.
Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest. Please inquire at www.lukeandsusie.com for any special rules for contests you wish to enter.
1. Unless otherwise specified in special contest terms and conditions, no person may enter a regular contest more than once within 30 days, or a special contest more than once.
3. Competitions are not open to:-
i. employees of each individual radio station broadcasting Luke and Susie, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings
ii. contestants who have won a prize/prizes valued individually or collectively at more than $50 from Luke and Susie in the last 90 days
iii. third (3rd) party partners/sponsors connected to the competition or promotion
4. Prizes will be delivered via post or digitally unless otherwise advised. Where Luke and Susie elects to post a prize to a winner, no responsibility will be accepted by Luke and Susie for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize unless otherwise stated. If posted, Luke and Susie, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or loss or damage in the mail transfer.
5. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of Luke and Susie, subject to legislative requirements.
6. Prizes are non transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified.
7. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Luke and Susie excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
8. Luke and Susie, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Luke and Susie.
9. All contestants release from, and indemnify against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
10. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Luke and Susie to use winner’s name, suburb or residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
11. Luke and Susie is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
12. All entries by internet are sent entirely at the risk of the entrant. If there are any difficulties arising out of the internet or any associated equipment Luke and Susie may at its absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry or any portion thereof.
13. Luke and Susie may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any data base to be used for the purpose of its business.
14. A failure by Luke and Susie to enforce any of these General contest Rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.
Entry into competitions constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
#loveaway Competition Addendum
a) To enter the #loveaway competition you must complete one of the ‘101 Ideas To Give His Love Away’ ideas and then tell the Luke and Susie show what you did.
b) A valid entry will only be considered if you have registered to receive the free ebook 101 Ideas To Give His Love Away via the Luke and Susie Community mailing list.
c) The entry becomes valid when you use one of the following methods of communication to provide evidence of your #loveaway act.
i. SMS to 0417 4555 37
ii. A facebook post at www.facebook.com/lukeandsusie
iii. An @ tweet to @lukeandsusie
iv. The entry page at www.lukeandsusie.com/#loveaway-story
v. Valid evidence includes but is not limited to: photo, video, audio, witness testimony, written account by you. At least one of these needs to accompany an entry to be validated.
d) Luke and Susie reserve the personal discretional right to refuse entry if they consider the #loveaway act not to be consistent with the heart and intent of the competition and 101 Ideas To Give His Love Away.
e) The Prize will be drawn on Thursday the 25th of February
f) The prize draw will be as follows: All entries (minus the entry of the previous winner) names will be printed and entered into a bowl and blindly drawn out. The winner will then be contacted via phone and the details published on www.lukeandsusie.com
g) In the event a winner chooses not to accept or transfer the prize, they forfeit any and all claims to the prize which can then be awarded to another winner in an unclaimed prize draw four days after the original draw.
h) The unclaimed prize draw will be as follows: On the 29th of February all entries (minus the entry of the previous winner) names will be printed and entered into a bowl and blindly drawn out. The winner will then be contacted via phone and the details published on www.lukeandsusie.com
i) All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Luke and Susie excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
j) All contestants release from, and indemnify Luke and Susie and DOC Media (ABN 22 412 469 452) against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
k) Luke and Susie may terminate any contest at any time at its absolute discretion. In the event of such termination, Luke and Susie may at its absolute discretion elect not to award any prize in respect of the terminated contest.
l) The decision of Luke and Susie relating to any matter is final.
m) Luke and Susie will publish the name of the winners of the #loveaway promotion on www.lukeandsusie.com and in writing within 96 hours of the winner being selected. This will remain on the website for at least 4 full days.
n) Prize: – 3 nights accommodation at Couran Cove Island Resort in a Studio Water View apartment for up to 2 persons sharing
i. King Bed or Twin singles
ii. Fold out sofa for additional guest (at extra charge)
iii. Fully air-conditioned
iv. Galley style kitchenette
v. Marble bathrooms with twin basin vanities and separate bath and enclosed shower
vi. Extra Persons (to be paid with trade at the time of booking, Luke and Susie will only cover the immediate family costs for up to 7 people. Any extra costs for more people is at the winner’s expense.)
vii. Adults T$30.00 per person per night
viii. Children T$20.00 per person per night
ix. Sales: Limited number available – while stocks last
x. Travel Period: For 12 months after winning date
xi. Subject to availability at the time of booking
xii. Redemption exclusion dates: ALL Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights are excluded; 14th December 2015 to 26th January 2016 and 24th to 28th March 2016 excluded. Guests may request weekend nights to be included in their stay, however it is at the sole discretion of the resort as to whether they take the booking or not with any of those days included.
xiii. Total prize valued up to $1000
xiv. The #loveaway prize does not include flights, petrol, car hire, food, insurances, extra entertainment activities. It only includes what is specifically listed.
xv. *based on up to two adults sharing – additional charges apply for extra persons and children
xvi. *All references to Luke and Susie include the program, the podcast, the individuals, and the registered Australia Business DOC Media (ABN 22 412 469 452).