WIN A TRIP ON Luke and Susie’s Heart of England Tour, 2019
OXFORD, BATH, LONGLEAT AND AVEBURY
Luke and Susie and the kids are heading to the motherland and you could be too. Win a trip for two to join Luke and Susie as they take the Heart of England Tour in July 2019.
To have a chance to win simply fill in the free entry form below.
Details about the trip
Neolithic man to Roman forces, celebrated writers to contemporary filmmakers have all made a mark on England’s heartland and this tour follows their tracks – covering Wiltshire’s ancient stone circles and movie-set good looks, Oxford’s ‘dreaming spires’ and Bath’s incredible architecture.
THE BACK-ROADS DIFFERENCE
- Pay a visit to the childhood home and final resting place of William Shakespeare in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Go behind the scenes at one of England’s great stately homes: Longleat House
- Enjoy an afternoon of high tea in Castle Combe
- 4 nights in boutique accommodation
- Experienced Back-Roads Driver & Tour Leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Daily Full English breakfasts, (B) 2 evening meals (B)
- A guided walking tour of Oxford
- 1 traditional afternoon high tea
- Entrance included to: Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Lacock Abbey, Roman Baths, No.1 Royal Crescent, Longleat House and Avebury Stone Circle.
Permit No ACT TP 18/00709
NSW permit number LTPS/18/23514
SA Licence No: T18/574